Ecotars

Ecotars

Ecotars

Minting
  • Public sale price Public sale price : 0.00
  • Pre sale pricePre sale price : N/A
  • Collection Count Collection Count : 3300
  • Trait Count Trait Count : N/A
  • Category Category : Collectable

Short Description

With more than 300 visual and 500 acoustic qualities

Project Description

With more than 300 visual and 500 acoustic qualities, Ecotars is the most intricate NFT project on the blockchain. Each trait is unique. The charity foundation will get 40% of royalties (holders can choose which organizations to support), and the remaining 60% will be used to build an exclusive eco-club just for holders. The project was created by Electronic Team, Inc., a US-based software firm with top-grossing apps on the App Store, led by creator Roman Kropachek https://twitter.com/RKropachek.

Featured DROPS

Similar DROPS

Orbis86
30 Jan

Orbis86

Orbis86's newest NFT mint launch...
Curve - 4th Dimension
30 Jan

Curve - 4th Dimension

Get ready to participate in a Summoning Day rite with Wakan Tanka...
The Sheep NFT
30 Jan

The Sheep NFT

It's a comic book that captures readers' attention right away...
Elchai Car Club NFT
Minting

Elchai Car Club NFT

A collection of 10,950 NFT that will be given away as a "Free Mint"...
Godzilla NFT
Minting

Godzilla NFT

The Ultraman monster series...
The Charm Origins
Minting

The Charm Origins

639 objects has arrived on the Ethereum blockchain...
GEN-X NFTS: The VIP Collection
Minting

GEN-X NFTS: The VIP Collection

VIPs collection of vintage pop culture...